- January 10, 2020, ARA lab demonstrated the steel bridge inspection robots at the Consumer Electronic Shows (CES) 2020, Las Vegas, Nevada. Thank you Dr. Mike Pina (from U.S. Department of Transportation) and his associates for their host and support.
- October 22, 2022: Dr. Osamu Taniguchi and Mr. Kenichi Mizuno, senior researchers of Penta-Ocean Construction, from Japan visited ARA Lab for the automated crack detection on concrete images
- September, 2019: M. N. M. Engineering Ltd from Israel (http://en.manam.co.il/) visited ARA Lab for automated bridge inspection
- August 9th, 2018: Undergraduate Students presented their posters, NSF-REU Site program at UNR Summer 2018
- Koch Industries Visits ARA Lab (August 2017)
- Nevada Bound Outreach and K-12 students Visit ARA Lab (March 2016)
- Fifth Grade Students from Caughlin Ranch Elementary School Visit ARA Lab and Learn Robot Control (December 2015)
- Visitors from Oregon Department of Transportation at ARA Lab (September 2015)