PI: Prof. Nenad Gucunski
This project is supported by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) with funds of $2.2 Million
For more details of this robotic system please see NBC News in the below link:
Publications of this project:
- H. M. La, N. Gucunski, S. H. Kee, and L. V. Nguyen, Data analysis and visualization for the bridge deck inspection and evaluation robotic system. Springer Journal of Visualization in Engineering, 3:6, February 2015.
- Prasanna, K. J. Dana, N. Gucunski, B. B. Basily, H. M. La, R. S. Lim and H. Parvardeh, Automated crack detection on concrete bridges. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, July, 2014 (To appear).
- H. M. La, N. Gucunski, S. H. Kee, J. Yi, T. Senlet and L. V. Nguyen. Autonomous Robotic System for Bridge Deck Data Collection and Analysis. in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Sept. 14-18, 2014, Chicago, USA.
- H. M. La, N. Gucunski, S. H. Kee, and L. V. Nguyen, Visual and Acoustic Data Analysis for the Bridge Deck Inspection Robotic System. The 31st International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction and Mining (ISARC), July 9-11, 2014, Sydney, Australia.
- H. M. La, R. S. Lim, B. B. Basily, N. Gucunski, J. Yi, A. Maher, F. A. Romero and H. Parvardeh, Mechatronic and control systems design for an autonomous robotic system for high-efficiency bridge deck inspection and evaluation, IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics, September, 2013.